Thursday, September 19, 2013

National Book Festival

With this year's National Book Festival occurring only four days after Mason's birthday, I've barely had time to think about which authors I'd love to see this year other than Veronica Roth at 4 PM on Saturday. But let's face it--with my two-year-old in tow, how many authors could I possibly see anyway? Instead, I'll be standing in line with Mason to visit with characters from shows on PBS KIDS. And Mason's pure joy at meeting Curious George or Super Why will make me love every minute of it.

Here's the schedule. Which authors are you most excited about?

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I am obsessed with the poster this year! I have a few from the years when I was able to volunteer through the Junior League but this one is by far my favorite. So jealous you get to go!

KK

Mrs. said...

I'm "working" there on Saturday, so keep an eye out -- I'll be one of the hundreds of people in orange shirts!

And I'm bummed to miss Veronica Roth's presentation, so you'll have to tell me how it is if you go!