However, summer is just gearing up, and we still have some warm weather musts, including the following:
- pick blueberries, blackberries, and peaches (and make delicious pies and cobblers)
- play in the fountains at Georgetown Waterfront Park
- spend a week at the beach
- see the animals Oxon Hill Farm (we went there in the winter and didn't see much)
- hike at Roosevelt Island
- explore Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens
What are your summer musts? Local readers, am I missing any of the DC metro area's hidden gems?