Thursday, July 18, 2013

palisades park

I have a new favorite DC gem: Palisades Park, a combination play/spray ground, with a water slide!


Mason seriously had the time of his life on that water slide. I could barely pull him away to go home.


The playground has a Native American theme, with all sorts of structures to go in and climb on.


Of course, like EVERY playground we've been to, the equipment has some openings very high up that could be dangerous for toddlers. Mason understands not to go near the holes, but I worry that too many big kids will be rowdy up there around him and accidentally knock him down or worse, off!


This fenced in play area also includes swings, decent shade, and a parking lot--yes, easy parking in the city!


If I hadn't seen it myself, I would think that this park was too good to be true. But it's real, I promise!

No comments: