Wednesday, June 19, 2013

summer robe

I am a robe person. And I have a wonderfully comfy, fluffy, warm robe for  cold months, but have been on a mission for several years now to find a lightweight version with short sleeves for summer. I've used a cheapie from Target for about five years now that I've hated. Do you know how impossible it is to find a casual, short-sleeve robe that wears well for everyday use? Very few robes with short sleeves exist and those that do are more of the silky, satiny, sexy variety that grow smelly quickly when covered with long, wet hair. Ew.

But I finally found one! It's terry cloth, but super light weight. It's Ralph Lauren, but I found it on sale. And best of all?


It's raspberry, a perfect summer color. Bliss!

Are you a robe person? Where do you shop?

No comments: