Tuesday, January 1, 2013

5 years!

Five years ago today, I started Dr. Blondie. Seven hundred sixty posts later, Dr. Blondie's still kicking, thanks to all of you! In five years, I don't think I've gone longer than 10 days or so without posting, even when I had little to say. Thanks for celebrating life's highs with me, encouraging me through life's lows, and walking with me through long stretches of life's in-betweens.

I take great joy in sharing my mundane life with you, Gentle Readers. Thank you for reading!

Happy 2013!

3 comments:

rainsthoughts said...

Happy Blog-o-versary!!! And Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 is amazing for you!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it! 5 years have flown by!

Thrift Store Mama said...

Happy Blogiversary ! What a great commitment.