Monday, December 3, 2012

blankie baby

Mason has a second best friend (besides his thumb): his blankie. I have a little Linus!


Or actually, I should say the tags on his blankie are his true loves. When I hand him the blanket, he frenetically searches the edges for the corner with the tags. He then sucks his right thumb and holds Blankie's tags close to his face with his left hand. Aren't toddlers' ways peculiar?


Blankie stays in the crib all the time. He's only allowed to come out for photo shoots and long car rides.


Blankies make everything better. I think I need one myself!

10 comments:

Susannah said...

SOOO sweet. And I'm loving his hair!

Lorelei said...

I was a blankie baby, too, and sucked two fingers (weird, I realize) but I held the blanket near my nose just like Mason in the photo. So funny!

Susan Lloyd said...

So sweet!!!

Susan Lloyd said...

So sweet!!!

Amy- Taylors East said...

So funny and such a big blankie! I can already tell that Carter's starting to like his Angel Dear blankie. He's really into tags too. Maevy still loves hers, and calls her sucking/smelling thing "knicking"- so weird!

Katie said...

My family still laughs about how my sister when she was a toddler would suck her thumb and pull my dad's earlobe. Those funny little "soothe-ers" are always remembered by family. Whether kids like it or not.

rainsthoughts said...

Cadet does the same thing. He loves his blanket with the tag! Crazy toddlers!!

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Nathaniel has a blankie, too: BaBa. I am amazed by how fiercely he loves it! Do you know abt the brand called Taggies? They have soft books, soft balls, etc with tons of ribbon tags on them!

becky fleeson said...

SO SWEET! I was a blanket baby myself! he's adorable!

Thrift Store Mama said...

We have "pooh" and fah-fah for our lovies. You've reminded me that I should post about these lovies before I forget !