Wednesday, November 21, 2012

happy thanksgiving

My baby, giving thanks on his 1st Thanksgiving, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving, Gentle Readers! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday.

We're driving to Knoxville, Mason's longest car trip yet, to celebrate the holiday with my in-laws. And guess what? No Cracker Barrel this year!! Yes, Mason will get to consume his first Thanksgiving meal, home cooked. I am thrilled! I hope he shows utmost appreciation to his grandmom for her hard work in the kitchen by devouring every morsel.

What are your plans for the holidays?

2 comments:

Amy- Taylors East said...

It's a T-day miracle. How fun! We'll be 6 1/2 hours away in Memphis. :)

rainsthoughts said...

I hope everything goes well on the long drive and Mason enjoys his Thanksgiving!

We're staying home, being sick. But, we'll still have turkey and all the fixings!