Wednesday, November 28, 2012

eagerly anticipating my Christmas present this year

My pathetic iPhone 3
How many of you have had, and regularly used, the same cell phone for more than three years? I got my iPhone soon after our house was broken into, and my previous cell phone was stolen.

My cell phone and I have had a good run, and I've certainly gotten my money's worth out of it. The poor thing barely works anymore, but that's mostly my fault for letting Mason play with it. New apps aren't compatible with the iPhone 3, which makes me feel like I own a dinosaur. I am eagerly anticipating upgrading to the iPhone 5 in a matter of days!

What's on your Christmas list this year?


1 comment:

Amy Hill said...

That's on my wish list, too! I still have a non-smart phone, so I feel like I'm in the dark ages!