Wednesday, October 3, 2012

zero?

Those of you who follow Mason's blog know that each month, I've taken a picture of him with a sticker on his chest that designates how old he is. I bought this package of stickers soon after he was born and started with the first sticker: one month. Imagine my surprise and dismay when I pulled out what I thought was the last sticker in the package--12 months--and found this:


I missed a sticker! Agh!

But why on earth would zero be the last sticker in the package? Shouldn't it have been first?

Has this happened to anyone else or did I just receive a defunct package?

2 comments:

Amy- Taylors East said...

I dont think you are supposed to do something with that 0 sticker. When would you have used it? On the day he was born. That's strange.

Kelli said...

Maybe so you can do multiples of 10? 20 months, etc?

Funny that they put it at the end for sure!