Wednesday, October 24, 2012

twitter

Am I the last person on earth to join Twitter? Even my social-media avoiding husband has been addicted to Twitter for years now. Despite his encouragement to sign up, I've refused, saying, "I don't need another distraction."

Well, I really don't need another distraction. But I attended a blogging event last week and I was the only person in the room not tweeting throughout the evening.

So, I came home and caved. I signed up that night. My Twitter handle is DrBlondieDC.

Are you on Twitter? If so, I'd love to follow you. Please share your Twitter handle in a comment.

2 comments:

Amy- Taylors East said...

I'm with you...but I've been working on figuring out how to integrate wordpress with twitter. I just changed mine....I think it's @taylorseast

Robin (noteverstill/noteversewing) said...

I just followed you (I'm @noteverstill). I'm one of the DC Moms - hi!!