Wednesday, August 15, 2012

whew!

I'm in a bit of a whirlwind right now, Gentle Readers. Brad, Mason, and I not only survived, but really enjoyed our first vacation together as a little family. Twenty-four hours after we returned home from vacation, the first set of grandparents arrived for their tour of duty this week with Mason while I returned to work to train my successor. This weekend, the grandparent troops will change over, Mason will spend most of next week with the other set, and I'll be unemployed as of August 24th.

Whew! I'm looking forward to a little downtime, and blogging again regularly, very soon.

1 comment:

Amy Hill said...

Good luck with the transition! It is a very exciting time! Enjoy your last two weeks at work and give my love to everyone there! I can't wait to hear about the successor - anyone I know?