Thursday, July 12, 2012

the laundress

After 10 years of marriage, I've officially become the laundress now that I'm staying home. Brad's and my goal is chore-and-errand-free weekends so that we can enjoy our little family. Laundry days have moved from Saturday and Sunday to Wednesday and Thursday. Our weekends feel so relaxed and free now!

Brad has gotten our laundry routine down to a science. He set up and passed along some great systems. And, I think he even misses this chore a little because he jumps in and helps with it pretty often.

Fortunately, I have another fabulous helper. Household chores can be downright enjoyable with the right company.

2 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Won't be long until he can start matching socks and folding towels! (Not to mention try to knock over your piles of folded laundry!!)

SusanL said...

I'm going to need you to share some of Brad's system because our laundry is out of control!!!