Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#2

Look whose name hit the #2 spot on the Social Security Administration's Top 10 Baby Names for 2011!

For the record, Mason's name was #11 on this list last year when Brad and I chose it. We actually selected the name before we knew how popular it had become. I figured that it would make the top 10 list this year, but I'm a little surprised that it skyrocketed to the second spot. We don't know any other babies named Mason. Oh well. Brad and I contributed to the name's popularity this year. At least Mason should never be teased about his name!

3 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

I saw that this morning and of course thought of my favorite Mason!!

Esther said...

I read that yesterday and thought of your Mason too! :)

Susannah said...

It just means you have good taste :) PS - I see A LOT of his mommy in this picture.