Friday, April 27, 2012

transition

I've worked a few days from home thus far, and it's been busy, but glorious.


Granted, working at home with a baby present requires diligence. It's pretty easy to rack up five hours of solid work time each day during Mason's naps and some of his playtime. And the amount of work I get accomplished during Mason's naps blows my mind--probably as much or more than what I usually accomplish in an eight-hour day in the office. But I need to buckle down to log those last three hours each day at home. However, without commuting, getting ready, and socializing or otherwise futzing around the office, I do feel like I have much more time in my day.



I love being able to see my baby more as I wrap up my paying job.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm so impressed that you are able to get eight hours of work done at home with a baby! Whole days slip by me without accomplishing anything!

Susannah said...

YAY!! You're closing in on the finish line. So happy for you...

BBH said...

I recently left my job too. I think you will enjoy it!