Monday, October 10, 2011

Mason's Moments

I've launched Mason's digital baby album, which is essentially his blog. Many of you have asked for more pictures and stories, and even though his blog isn't quite caught up yet, I promise that I've already posted more there than you probably care to see. So, check it out if you wish. Or not. I totally understand that 95% of what's on his blog is probably only interesting to Brad and me.

There will be some crossover between Mason's Moments and Dr. Blondie, but I hope to keep it to a minimum. Regardless, Mason's blog will contain cute pictures and brief stories, but the majority of the writing (and all of the commentary, emotional breakdowns, and oversharing) will stay here.

2 comments:

amyleightaylor said...

Yay!- so glad someone is following in my footsteps. Maevy was recently "Child of the Week" and we brought in her baby book that I printed after 2 years of entries. We received a bunch of compliments. Plus it's one of her favorite books to "read" before bed. :)

allison kee said...

LOVE Mason's blog. He is soooo cute!