Wednesday, June 1, 2011

nine is divine

(For the story behind the picture, click here.)

June 1, 2002
Eight was great, but nine is divine!

I feel like I've blinked, and nine years have passed. How is this possible? Only one more year until Brad and I get to open our time capsule!

I will keep today's post simple by saying that the past year has been one of the most challenging and disappointing years of my life personally, but it's been hands-down the strongest and most loving and fulfilling year of my marriage.

Isn't God gracious?

5 comments:

Diane Mannina said...

Congrats! Love the picture.

Carol C said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and best wishes throughout your tenth year together!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!

Lauren S said...

Congratulations!