Friday, January 7, 2011

movie watching season

Brad and I watched seven buzz-worthy movies over the holidays; we're getting ready for the Golden Globes and the Oscars!

We watched the following films in the theater:

The King's Speech


Black Swan

The Fighter

True Grit

And we watched the following movies at home:

Inception

The Town

Toy Story 3

I enjoyed all seven movies, but The King's Speech was my favorite. Go see it if you haven't already!

What movies have you enjoyed lately? Which award-worthy movies have Brad and I missed?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I want to see Black Swan but I'm afraid it's too scary. Will it give me nightmares???

Dr. Blondie said...

There are a few "jumpy" moments, but you won't be too scared or have nightmares. I really liked Black Swan and I think Natalie Portman gives an Oscar-worthy performance. Go see it!

rebecca.d.winnett said...

We are tracking the same movies my friend. I loved True Grit and adored King's Speech. Still need to see Black Swan.

AMRJ said...

Saw The Kings Speech tonight and LOVED it! Thanks for the recommendation!

Kerry said...

I saw 'The Social Network' on the plane and it was really good!