Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 goals recap

Another year is over! Let's see how I did with my 2010 goals.

Writing/blogging
  • keep this blog updated an average of three times per week (166 posts this year/52 weeks = 3.2 posts per week. SUCCESS!)
  • read at least two books either on grammar or the craft of writing (this one overlaps with my reading goals, but oh well) CHECK
  • continue to take at least 30 minutes per day, six days a week, to write freely about anything that I want (I missed fewer than 10 days this year of free writing, but usually spent longer than 30 minutes when I did do it, so I think I did pretty well on this one.)
Running
  • run 600 miles this year or an average of 50 miles per month (ran 605.4 miles for an average of 50.45 miles/month. SUCCESS!)
  • enter and complete one race that is new to me (distance does not matter) (ran the Lawyers Have Heart 10K in June)
Reading
CHECK for all!

Stay tuned for an in-depth analysis of my reading year as well as my 2011 goals.

1 comment:

Organized Living by Amy said...

Congrats! You are a crazy reader!