Friday, December 3, 2010

reading like a champ

I've been running, running, running, and now I'm reading, reading, reading. Just yesterday, I hit my running goal. Hooray! But regarding my reading goal, well, I'm a little worried.

I've read TONS of books this year--more than in 2009--but I've gotten distracted from reading what I said I would. As of this entry's publication, I have 2+ "required" books left for 2010: the last two in the Lord of the Rings series (I've started the second one) and something, anything, by Richard Russo. (I'm thinking it will be Empire Falls unless someone persuades me otherwise.)

I have 28 days to read over 1,200 pages. Can I do it?

It's going to be tight.

4 comments:

Susannah said...

You can do it! I read Empire Falls pretty quickly. Particularly the end - you'll just fly through it....

Katie said...

You can totally do it!

Doctor Blondie said...

1200p in 28d = 42.9pages per day. That's do-able!

CONGRATS on the running goal!! My goal is to do the 10k next year.

The Fledgling Mom said...

I just love your blog!