Monday, November 8, 2010

so this is how the rest of the world lives

I love being a laptop and a mac girl now. I feel like I have a new best friend--this computer follows me everywhere. Here I sit, blogging in front of the TV with Brad next to me on his own laptop. So this is what everyone else has been doing for years! Owning a laptop takes multitasking to a whole new level.

This new toy, though I love it dearly, is not entirely a good thing. I used to limit my computer time at home to blogging or looking something up on the Internet if I needed to. But now, whoa. If I'm not careful, this little laptop will suck me in and before I know it, my night is over.

When Brad and I begin Skyping with each other from different rooms in the house, someone, anyone, please take our laptops away.

No comments: