Wednesday, August 25, 2010

one of the best views of DC

I hate that I don't have a picture for this post!

Has anyone been to the POV Roof Terrace at the top of the W hotel near the White House? This hotel used to be named Hotel Washington, but W Hotels took over and did a major renovation. I used to frequent the rooftop terrace years ago with friends for birthdays and girls' nights, but hadn't been back since W Hotels took over. Brad and I went there for a drink after our Restaurant Week dinner at TenPenh last week and I had forgotten how much I love the view from the rooftop terrace. It literally takes my breath away and makes me whisper to Brad, "We live here!"

We've been DC residents for ten years now, but the city's beauty never grows old.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So nice, what a cool makeover. I miss DC!