Friday, May 14, 2010

ticket secured

It's official! On Wednesday, June 30, 2010, at 12:01 a.m., with my friends and fellow Twihards Emily and Jessica, I will join throngs of tweens, teens, 20 somethings, moms, and grandmothers (and maybe a few brave men) to watch Eclipse, the next installment of The Twilight Saga. Who will Bella Swan choose? Edward or Jacob?

I've read the books three times--I already know Bella's choice, but nonetheless, I'm ridiculously excited to see this movie. I can't believe I'm going to a midnight premiere--I'm in bed by 10 p.m. most nights! But I figured that if I would ever stay up late to watch any movie, it would be for The Twilight Saga.

And now for the real question plaguing my mind today: what should I wear? Do I dare don a Team Edward t-shirt? Would Brad let me back into the house if I did?:)

And now, the most recent trailer, because watching it ten times once is just not enough.



If you want to join me at the premiere, let me know! Only 37 more days!

4 comments:

Momma Fid said...

I too am obsessed! I have always been Team Edward. However I just watched Oprah and Robert Pattinson is a weirdo and well Taylor's abs are just perfection. I am now conflicted.

SusanL said...

I just ordered mine, too!!! So excited :)

Dr. Blondie said...

Momma Fid, I watched the Oprah episode too, and I don't think Rob's weird, just kind of a dork (adorkable!).

Susan, so glad you got your ticket! If we lived in the same city, we'd attend the midnight premiere together:).

Emily said...

Bwwwhhahahah --I too have been debating the T-shirt question