Thursday, April 8, 2010

officially old

I bought the shoes you see in the picture on Tuesday, and I haven't taken them off since then. I am officially an old woman: they're Naturalizer--my very first pair.

Assuming this brand was best suited for old ladies, I never gave it a second glance when shopping, but I may need to change my attitude. Oh, the comfort! These shoes make walking pleasurable. They mold to and massage my feet. They have a nice, comfortable heel without turning me into a towering giant.

They're not too ugly, are they?

5 comments:

Organized Living by Amy said...

They are super cute. I have a pair of bronze, dressy Naturalizers that I try to wear to any special event. They are so comfortable!

Katie said...

I agree super cute! It is funny how the "comfort" brands get more and more of my attention as I get older!

Momma Fid said...

I felt that way when I purchased my first pair of Aerosoles. Delightful!!

kerryandtorey said...

they are cute!

The Fledgling Mom said...

Dr. Blondie, I think I got my first pair of Naturalizers at 22 -- they were black peep toes, and until I ripped them to pieces (wearing them too much), they were my favorite and most comfortable shoes. You go, girl!