Wednesday, April 28, 2010

lower deck

If nothing else, I am a girl who loves color. My house is like a rainbow with every room painted a different hue. My yard explodes with reds, pinks, and purples. Continuing with the gardening month(s) theme, I posted pictures below to show you what I've done with the lower deck.

I chose impatiens for the hanging baskets and the pot underneath the table (these flowers are great in full shade) and petunias and snapdragons--which require a little more sun--for the stationary planters and the baskets hanging from the deck railing.


I planted two large impatiens from New Guinea in my large planter.


Hanging baskets make me so happy. I can see them from my kitchen window.


Peeping flowers make me happy, too.:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So nice! We'll need to see another picture in a few months after those flowers have grown even more! You have such a happy backyard!