Tuesday, September 1, 2009

victorious

Brad finished the last book of the Twilight series late Sunday night - hooray! I am still shocked that he agreed to read 2,500+ pages of teenage vampire romance. He's protested reading the books in all sorts of ways for the last seven weeks. And I learned quickly that he has no patience with female teenage narrators... the angst irritates him. Although Brad claims that he doesn't understand the world's obsession with the series, he admitted that he liked the books much more than he expected to.

And that's all that I needed to hear for me to claim a victory.

2 comments:

SusanL said...

If only I could get Tim to read them! Will he see the movie with you in November?

Dr. Blondie said...

Hi Susan! He probably will see the movie with me. But I'm not sure if it's worth it if he will complain about it the entire time!:)