Thursday, September 17, 2009

pavilion schedule

Thank you, Ginny, for sending me the pavilion schedule for the National Book Festival on Saturday, September 26, 2009. Fellow book lovers, it's time to map out your day!

The people who plan the schedule of speakers certainly know what they're doing to draw and keep a crowd. For the fifth year in a row, popular authors are slated to speak during both the first and last slots of the day, which means that I will again be in attendance all day long!

I don't mind, though. The National Book Festival is my favorite annual DC event. I will never grow tired of celebrating good books and the courageous, creative, and diligent souls who write them.

I'd love to meet up with those who plan to attend. I'll map out my schedule this weekend and will post it on my blog next week.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I expect a full report on JUDY BLUME!!! Also, I'll put a vote in for Jeff Kinney, a UMCP alum who wrote the best college comic strip.

Susannah said...

I'll be anxious to see your choices. Are you and Brad still up for meeting up sometime either that morning or during the afternoon (when it is most convenient for you)?