Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a discovery

A random trip to CVS just now unexpectedly resulted in my first Easter candy purchase this year. I had no idea that these delectable treasures were already available! I must say this before every single holiday, but I really do believe that Easter candy is my favorite.

I'm not much of a peep girl, but I can't resist any kind of Cadbury or Reese's egg. Creme, caramel, or peanut butter-filled... I love it all. And I will do almost anything for a chocolate-covered, marshmallow-filled bunny. I can't forget the jellybeans. I bought two bags because I intend to share one with Brad. Maybe. Or perhaps I'll just give him the black jelly beans out of both bags.

I fear that my stash will be gone by spring break, which begins in three days. It's already calling from its hiding spot in my desk drawer.

1 comment:

Smiling Mama said...

Girl, that candy has been out literally since the day after Valentine's Day! Seriously, I couldn't believe it myself when I saw it!