Sunday, January 25, 2009

my favorite day of the year

Happy birthday, Sweetheart! Do you realize that I have now celebrated one-third of your birthdays with you (11 out of 33)? We have known each other a long time and the years keep racing by.

I thought that my readers would appreciate this picture of you circa 1978 or 1979. You were such a stylin' little guy! I figured that you wouldn't mind if I shared this picture... actually, you won't even know about it because you don't read my blog! (Faithful Readers: sssshhhhhh.....)

My darling husband, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that this next year is your best one yet. I am so grateful for every single day with you and for all that is you. Happy 33rd birthday. Love you!

2 comments:

Organized Living by Amy said...

omg...how cute. You've gotta love the red heads! Happy Bday Brad!

Smiling Mama said...

Happy (now belated) Birthday to Brad!!