Thursday, January 15, 2009

bootie time

Now that I know that Amy has received my newest knitted creation, a small gift during her week of well wishes, I am eager to show off my work to the rest of my readers:


I began this project before Christmas and completed one bootie and half of the hat before Brad and I left for Colorado. After I hurt my wrist, I freaked out a little bit about finishing the project on time. Knitting involves some wrist turning and flipping, which I couldn't do. AND the yarn kept snagging on my Velcro splint. I still see remnants of it on my splint right now. But it all worked out and I finished the project in time to have it delivered this week.

3 comments:

Organized Living by Amy said...

Thanks for the blood, sweat & tears. A gift with a story- I love it!

KtownP said...

Soooo cute!

Smiling Mama said...

I am so so impressed! (And can attest that they are even more lovely in person!)