Wednesday, November 12, 2008

worn out already

Due to a series of evening work commitments this week, I chose to come in a bit later this morning so that my workday wouldn't feel quite so long. But I still awoke at the crack of dawn, and I'm already starting to feel as though I've put in a full day. Here is what I accomplished before 10:30 a.m.:
  • The normal 3.5 mile run
  • Brad and I chatted with and admired one of our park friend's pictures from World War II. Ellis is a darling 84-year-old veteran who faithfully runs/walks/shuffles around the park every morning. We've become fast friends.
  • I visited a body shop to obtain an estimate for repairing the paint scratches/gouges on our car that occurred after someone backed into it (thankfully, the driver left a note).
  • I stopped by two libraries to track down new books for Brad and me.
  • I picked up some more milk to get us through the week.
  • I went to three different stores in search of the sugar-free candy that Brad's grandmother loves. I finally found it at my last stop. Kudos to CVS in College Park!
  • I donated some old clothes/shoes.
  • I withdrew cash for my upcoming trip this weekend (more on this later).
And now, off to a meeting to begin my actual work day!

1 comment:

Smiling Mama said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading your list!