Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reasons why you too should write a blog

11. Writing regularly can improve your grammar and vocabulary.

10. Why not over share like the rest of us?

9. Writing honestly and sometimes humorously about your own craziness not only humbles you, it also makes you feel less nuts.

8. Everyone else is doing it.

7. You could be discovered. In all sorts of ways.

6. Sharing your own experiences can help others in ways that you may never know.

5. A creative outlet stimulates the mind.

4. Believing that 10 faithful readers the whole world cares about the mundane aspects of your day can really boost your spirits.

3. Writing your own blog will make you feel slightly less voyeuristic when stalking other people's blogs. At least you're sharing too.

2. The blogging community is very supportive. Nice comments received on a rotten day can really combat a bad mood.

1. I fear that I'm most socially awkward on the phone, so don't expect me to call you often, but I do care about you and about what you're up to. I'd love to know about the minutia of your life too.

2 comments:

Smiling Mama said...

Hear that Miss Chailala?????

Katie said...

You've inspired me to start working on a blog. Not yet sure if it will debut or not. You'll be sure to be invited to read if I do!